HB9SOTA Winter hike: Change of date to 26.02.22

Dear HB9SOTA members,

the weather report for the weekend does not look good: On Saturday, strong winds and snowfall up to the afternoon are announced.

Therefore, we have decided to change the date to the reserve date 26.02.22. We have the following hints:

  1. The restaurant Rigi Scheidegg could not reserve tables for that date. Therefore, the after-activation meeting takes place as of 15:30h at the Restaurant Gotthard, Parkstrasse 21 in Goldau. (That’s where we will have our annualmeeting this year)
  2. There is no more obliation for a COVID certificate. If you would like to change your mind concerning your particilation at the meeting, please let me know as soon as possible.

73 Jens HB9EKO