HB9SOTA Summit Meeting

Dear members of HB9SOTA,  

Our summit meeting is planned for Saturday  July 6th. However, the weather forecast is questionable as of today.  

We will keep an eye on the weather forecast and decide on Wednesday or Thursday at the latest whether the event will take place or whether we will postpone it to the alternative date of 13 July. 

73 Jens HB9EKO